We’re hiring dredge operators!
(See job posting below and send your resumes to email@example.com!!)
ECO Technologies is accepting applications for the following position:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operate equipment (Amphibex) according to project specific tasks and objectives
- Maintain and repair equipment as required
- Various ancillary tasks related to the position
- 3 years of operating experience in dredging (with references)
- Available for shift work outside country (Brazil, etc.)
- Bilingual (English and French, spoken and written)
- Valid Passport
- Police clearance certificate / Good conduct clearance
Other Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Heavy equipment operator experience (an additional asset)
- Basic knowledge in mechanics and hydraulics (an additional asset)
Treatment: Competitive Salary
Work Schedule: Full time; 30 days on, 30 days off (guaranteed hours)
Job location: Must be willing to travel
Please send your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax at: (506) 726-6044.
Please note that only resumes sent by email and fax will be accepted.
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
ECO Technologies Ltée
27 Boul Industriel, local 120
Caraquet, NB E1W 0A2 (Canada)